Friday, November 13, 2009

i love Rachel Anne McAdams








I like Rachel Anne Mcadams.



She was born in London ,October,Seventh 1976.



Now she is 33years old.






She learnt figure skating when shew was 4 yars old.



She came out on "The famous Jett Jackson" is Disney'movie.
Her famous movies are "the note book" and her new movie is "The time traveler's wife"

she is very cute;>
I watched her new movie!
It was a lot of fun!!
Please watch this movie everyone;)
i wanna watch the note book!
this movie is called 'KIMINIYOMU MONOGATARI' in Japan.
who did watch this movie?
please tell me this movie's impression!




7 comments:

  1. i know her!!
    she is cute and beautiful.

    movie the note book was so good!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! I love her too!!!
    She is soooo beautiful and sexy;))))
    I have watched "The notebook" a few months ago! Nao had the DVD, and I borrowed it from her!! but actually I still have her DVD.. lol
    I must give it her back soon! haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh! so cute! Please kiss me!waha

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is very cute and beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wanna marry her!!!!!!
    She is so cute and good actress;)!!!

    ReplyDelete